Atwood Personal Care Home
Atwood Personal Care Home is a senior care home in Philadelphia, Mississippi, in Neshoba County. We provide assisted and independent living, as well as adult day services. With a Choctaw Native American heritage, the Philadelphia area is known for the migration that became the Trail of Tears and offers a variety of interesting places to explore. Philadelphia was also the scene of three murders surrounding the Civil Rights Movement. Residents enjoy the world-class casinos and spa accommodations, as well as a lovely selection of shopping and dining opportunities.
At Atwood Personal Care, we offer top-notch professional care for our residents in a clean, welcoming and home-like environment. We assist with daily living activities such as dressing or medication management, as needed, but encourage our residents to remain independent and engaged in their community. Daily activities onsite promote friendships, entertainment and education.
Our Southern-style home offers many services and amenities, including:
- Meals in our well-appointed dining room, home-cooked with accommodations for special dietary needs
- Outdoor common areas with large covered porches and a lakeside view
- Indoor common areas feature a living room fireplace, spacious activities room and cozy places to visit, play games or watch television
- Private rooms feature walk-in closets and full bathrooms with grab bars for safety
- Convenient pendant call system to keep each resident safe
- Centrally located near a pharmacy, hospital, clinic and rehab center
We enjoy engaging with our residents, providing them with independence to pursue their interests, while surrounding them with a caring and supportive community.
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care Homes
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.