Ballard Village is a senior living community in Davison, Michigan, Genesee County. Our beautiful residence offers clean, attractive, affordable housing for seniors. Davison is a wonderful place to live, with easy access to big-city amenities in nearby Flint. Davison is a charming, small-town community that features a community garden where folks gather to grow and share food, enjoy the fresh outdoor air or get some exercise.
Ballard Village is across the street from the largest senior center in the county, offering services, activities and volunteer opportunities designed to promote personal growth, health, friendship and independence. Educational programs, games and group outings to theaters, casinos, the annual rose show, casinos or wine country provide our residents with many cultural and entertainment opportunities.
Ballard Village residents, however, need not leave the building to take advantages of our many services and amenities, including:
- Pet-friendly community that warmly welcomes your pets
- Secured building entry, 24-hour emergency service and pull-cord emergency system in each apartment
- ADA accessible one- and two-bedroom apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, wall-to-wall carpeting, wood plank kitchen flooring and tile flooring in the bath, decorative window blinds, cable and Internet hook-up, and individually control heating and central air conditioning
- Indoor common areas give residents access to large-screen televisions and a Wii console, wellness room with exercise machines, chapel, library with computers, a fireplace, game room and many group activities
- Outdoor patio area with beautiful landscaping and shaded seating
Residents of Ballard Village enjoy freedom and independence in a friendly and secure community.
- Senior Apartments
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.