Bennett Place provides a warm family environment for seniors needing assisted living in New Albany, Indiana. We are located in a tree filled residential neighborhood just two miles west of Indiana University’s southeast campus. We offer beautifully landscaped grounds and a private, flower filled indoor courtyard which is fully enclosed for security. Some resident rooms overlook the courtyard or nearby woods and residents enjoy the opportunities for gardening and relaxing in the sunshine.
Our community is designed to be both home like and comfortable as well as to provide for resident health and well-being:
- Wanderguard is available
- Registered Nurse is on staff 24 hours a day
- Apartments are equipped with kitchenettes
- Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Staff can assist with health monitoring, medications and other daily needs
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Lounges and the library are cozy and comfortable
Our activities director plans activities and outings according to the wishes of the residents. The most requested favorites include as Tai Chi, cooking clubs, worship services and sing-a-longs. We take also take frequent outings for shopping and dining in historic downtown New Albany. One of the highlights of the year is spending time at the Harvest Homecoming Festival in October.
We welcome both your human family and your four footed friends. Residents enjoy our family visit program and special family nights. Family and friends are welcome to dine with you in our elegant dining room and we have overnight accommodations available for out of town guests.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.