Blanchard Place is an assisted living community located in Kenton, Ohio. We are on the east side of town. We are close enough to town for nearby activities yet far enough away to enjoy peaceful countryside living.
Our thoughtfully designed community includes both social and safety amenities:
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Beauty and barber shop
- Apartments are phone and cable ready
- Cozy lounges
- Library with a computer area
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Onsite and offsite social activities
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
- Pets are welcome
We offer in house rehabilitation services as well as respite care, urgent placement and a home visit program. Our caring staff is able and willing to assist you with everything from grooming and mobility to managing medications and chronic conditions. We have staff onsite at all times, including a Registered Nurse. Transportation is provided to medical appointments. In case of emergency or serious illness we are only one mile north of Hardin Memorial Hospital.
Meals are designed by a registered dietician and are tailored to suit your individual needs and tastes. You are welcome to enjoy your meal with friends in our restaurant style dining room or you may have meals delivered directly to your apartment.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.