Bliss Place is a caring assisted living community located in the city of Bedford, Indiana. We are one mile north of the East Fork of the White River and two miles south of Wilson Park which is a favorite of our residents.
Bliss Place offers different types of assistance and services to our residents:
- Coordination of care with hospice, rehabilitation providers and companion care
- Home visit program
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Medication management
- Registered nurse on site 24 hours daily
- Meals designed by a registered dietician
- Nearby medical facilities include Bedford Regional Medical Center and Dunn Memorial Hospital
- Respite and short term stay care
- Urgent placement
- Fitness room
Our home is filled with laughter and activities, residents can enjoy live entertainment, walking and knitting clubs, fireside chats and dances. We go on outings for shopping, dining at local restaurants and enjoying entertainment at the Camelot Theater Company. We understand that pets are family also so your furry friends are welcome here.
Our beautifully landscaped property is ideal for evening strolls and our enclosed private courtyard offers both serenity and security. Our courtyard is filled with gardens, tall trees and meandering pathways. As one resident remarked, Bliss Place lives up to its name, living here is truly blissful.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.