Bradfield Place is located in a quiet tree lined residential neighborhood in Mesquite, Texas. We are five miles from the gorgeous Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
We offer a thoughtful, warm and caring environment designed to promote independence and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our residents enjoy several amenities at Bradfield Place:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes and microwaves
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals daily and snacks upon request
- Computer room
- Emergency response system
- All areas wheelchair & walker accessible
- Scheduled transportation
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Walk in showers with safety features
- Four miles from Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Three churches within 1/2 mile of our community
- Space for onsite therapy
- On site beauty and barber salon
At Bradfield Place we like to enjoy summer evenings watching birds and chatting with friends in our courtyard. On those rare cool Texas days we have a cozy fireplace to lounge by or a peaceful library to peruse.
There are a variety of activities to participate in such as book clubs, exercise classes and a scrapbooking club. Our karaoke evenings are very popular but if you would like something a little more relaxing we also offer spa days. During the summer we often barbecue and the wonderful smells just fill the house. We also like to go on picnics and have ice cream socials in our beautiful courtyard.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.