Brandon Woods at Alvamar
Brandon Woods Retirement Community
Brandon Woods Retirement Community is an assisted living community located in Lawrence, Kansas, in Douglas County and home to about 88,000 people. Located along the Wakarusa and Kansas Rivers, residents will enjoy this beautiful college town with its park-like settings and relaxed atmosphere. Residents can go to movies and shows, do their shopping and run errands, or relax in our comfortable community.
Brandon Woods Retirement Community is committed to giving our seniors the highest level of care in a quiet, home-like setting. Our highly trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer’s and keep seniors active and socially engaged.
Our development is also very committed to encouraging a strong social dynamics through group events, arts and crafts, fun activities and other ways to encourage social interaction and dialog. Some of the available activities and amenities that we have available to residents include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or physical therapy
- An on-site bank, a large indoor pool and an equipped gym
- Fun party nights, a cocktail lounge and a game room
- Arts and crafts, board games and a library with ample seating
- Spacious accommodations with different layouts and floor plans
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and healthy snacks
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
- Landscaped courtyards with plush gardens and outdoor seating
We are proud to assist the residents in our community and would be happy to have your loved one join us for relaxing social activities, fun events and games, and new friends at Brandon Woods Retirement Community.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.