Brook Gardens Place
Brook Gardens is a small community with a big heart. We are located in Lake Mills, Wisconsin about a mile east of Rock Lake. Lake Mills is a small community located between Madison and Milwaukee Wisconsin. Our cheerful staff provides hands on care based on individual needs and will go the extra mile to make you comfortable.
Our community provides many outings and opportunities to form lasting friendships:
- Trips to the Johnson Creek Premium Outlets
- Lunch and activities at the Jefferson Area Senior Center
- Social gatherings with other local care communities
- Outings to local farmers markets
- Visits to local swimming pools
- Cultural events in the surrounding areas
- Outdoor space for gatherings and parties
We also have several in-house activities and amenities, perfect for cold winter days:
- Reading in the cozy library
- Lively games with the Wii gaming system
- Card games
- Arts and crafts, including ceramics
- A large auditorium that is perfect for parties and large group events
- Church services
Our spacious dining rooms provide plenty of options for meals and snacks. We can accommodate several types of diet and visitors often comment on the wonderful food prepared by our chefs.
We work with several different types of care levels and make adjustments as your loved one’s needs change. Kind and caring staff are on hand 24 hours a day to assist with everything from medication management to assistance with daily activities. Our well maintained fitness center offers regular exercise classes as well as individual exercise opportunities.
We offer generously sized, well lit apartments that are equipped with all the comforts of home as well as safety features. Both common and private spaces are designed to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.