Brookdale Absaroka provides assisted living services to seniors in the Park County, Wyoming area. We are located in Cody and enjoy beautiful mountain views as well as easy access to some of the most beautiful national park areas in the U.S. We are also close to many shopping areas, tourist attractions and restaurants.
Our residents enjoy many amenities in both our private apartments and in our comfortable common areas:
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezers and microwaves
- Ample storage space
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals and snacks daily
- Beauty salon
- All public and private areas are wheelchair & walker accessible
- Pet friendly community
We are a busy and involved community with fun activities sure to please every personality and interest:
- Daily exercise classes
- Bible studies and church services
- Outings for shopping and dining
- Live musical entertainment
- Scenic mountain drives
- Arts & craft classes
- Visiting pets and other animals
We offer a thoughtful, warm and loving environment designed to promote independence and dignity. Our caring staff will offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.