Brookdale Asheboro is an assisted living and memory care community in Asheboro, North Carolina. Asheboro is a charming area just minutes from the larger, thriving city of Greensboro. We have an ideal location near the Piedmont Triad of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, giving our residents unparalleled access to cultural and recreational opportunities.
We work closely with each resident and their families to create a personalized care plan that is regularly revisited to ensure needs are being met as they change. We offer both assisted living services and memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s and related forms of dementia. Our staff balances assistance and independence to create an environment that celebrates choice, purpose and individuality.
Brookdale Asheboro has resort-style amenities and high quality care services, serving residents around the clock. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Asheboro include:
- Access to a licensed nurse and a registered nurse around the clock
- Medication assistance, administration and management
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- A choice of apartment style floor plans with kitchenette, basic cable and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and raised bed garden areas
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.