Brookdale Bowling Green
Brookdale Bowling Green is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s care community in beautiful Bowling Green, Ohio. Conveniently located in the Toledo Metropolitan area and home to Bowling Green State University, there is something for everyone in Bowling Green! Our city hosts several fun and exciting events annually including the Black Swamp Arts Festival, the National Tractor Pulling championships and the Wood County Fair.
We are excited to announce the opening of new assisted living suites as well as Clare Bridge Place, our dedicated and secured home for people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. Our single story home is built to provide the comfort and privacy our residents need while also encouraging social interaction in and fun and engaging environment.
Our home provides:
- Private apartments in a home-like setting
- On-site therapy services
- Service fees based on need
- Highly trained staff available around the clock to help with activities of daily living
- A regular review of personalized service plans
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Professional on-site nurses that oversee all health care services
Stop by Brookdale Bowling Green to learn more about our assisted living and Alzheimer’s care services. We can’t wait for you to join our family!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.