Brookdale Brandon provides assisted living and memory care services to seniors in the Rankin County, Mississippi area. We are located just south of the Ross Barnett Reservoir in Brandon. Our residents enjoy nearby dining, shopping and recreational activities in Brandon, yet love the quiet country living in our small community.
Our beautiful home offers retirement living at its finest. Common living areas include:
- Spacious family room with comfortable seating and gathering areas
- Enclosed courtyard and gardening space
- Restaurant-style dining room with wait staff
- Activity room for arts and crafts, bingo and other games
- Cozy library
- Theater room
We offer many different services for seniors who need just a bit of daily assistance, as well as specialized assistance for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Our services include:
- Individualized care plans
- On-site nurse and care staff available 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation services
- Meals designed by registered dietitian
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily needs such as grooming and mobility
- Health status and behavior tracking
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our spacious apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave. All apartments have private bathrooms with built-in safety features. We have provided plenty of storage and closet space, and residents are encouraged to decorate to fit their tastes. In addition, apartments feature patios and wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.