Brookdale Brighton is an independent living community for seniors in Rochester, New York. Rochester is a wonderful city to call home, consistently ranked as the ‘most livable city’ with award-winning schools, low cost of living and a low unemployment rate. Rochester hosts more than 140 festivals annually, including the world famous Lilac Festival, held annually to celebrate Rochester as ‘the Flower City’. There’s something for everyone in every season of life in Rochester.
Life at Brookdale Brighton captures the vibrancy and energy of our city with a welcoming staff and a home-like community. We work hard to make life easy for our residents by offering a wide variety of services and amenities. Services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Brighton include
- Restaurant-style dining with a choice of menu options
- An on-site library with computers and internet access
- An outdoor garden area for residents to put green thumbs to work
- Personal housekeeping and linen services
- Transportation to shopping, dining and community events
- Fitness and wellness programs and an on-site, state of the art exercise room
- Concierge service
- Around the clock availability of our well-trained staff
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.