Brookdale Brushy Creek
Brookdale Bushy Creek is an assisted living community in the scenic city of Greer, South Carolina. Greer is a thriving city near the larger city of Greenville, offering residents a quieter home-like environment near the conveniences of a big city. Our residents and their families enjoy easy access to local shopping, dining and attractions like Falls Park on the Reedy, the Upcountry History Museum or catching a game at the Fluor Field.
Residents at Brookdale Bushy Creek enjoy personalized care services that meet their needs while encouraging independence and celebrating the individuality of each resident. Our residents receive assistance with activities of daily living in a secure, home-like environment when it is no longer safe or possible for them to live on their own. Brookdale Bushy Creek is an active and vibrant community where our residents thrive through our high quality services and luxurious amenities which include:
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with walk-in shower, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly accommodations welcomes smaller animals
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area and walking paths
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.