Brookdale Clarksville is a dedicated memory care community located in Clarksville Tennessee. Clarksville is a thriving city, home to Austin Peay State University and located near the large Army post of Fort Campbell. Clarksville boasts small town southern charm while offering an abundance of opportunities and amenities for people of all ages who choose to call Clarksville home.
We know that residents with dementia need familiarity and a gentle routine to feel secure and have peace of mind. That’s why our residents participate in a daily structure that includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and participating in engaging and purposeful activities that enrich their lives. Other amenities and services offered at Brookdale Clarksville include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus and personal dining assistance
- A focus on health and wellness
- A structured social calendar that is centered on the interests of residents
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Pet-friendly living for small pets under 20 pounds
- Licensed nurse on-site at all times
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
At Brookdale Clarksville, our staff is specially selected to work with residents who have Alzheimer’s and related forms of dementia. Residents choose from private or companion suites, studios or one-bedroom apartment homes. Many residents choose to bring personal furnishings from home making our community even more welcoming.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.