Brookdale Concord Parkway
Brookdale Concord Parkway is an assisted living and memory care community in Concord, North Carolina. Located in Cabarrus County, we are just a short drive from the city of Charlotte, a charming place that feels like everyone’s home town. Our city is proud to have received the All-America City Award. Our Brookdale community strives to provide all residents with a high quality of life through access to the best health services and cultural and recreational opportunities.
Brookdale Concord Parkway offers assisted livining and memory care services for residents with Alzheimer’s or a related form of dementia. With inviting common areas that inspire conversation and lasting relationships, Brookdale Concord Parkway is a flourishing community where friendships are developed and seniors thrive.
Our thoughtful amenities and quality care services include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
- A choice of private suites or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly senior living accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care and coordination of hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.