Brookdale Danville is a dedicated memory care community located in Danville, Contra Costa County, California. Our community is ideally located in the heart of Danville, offering an abundance of nearby shopping, dining and parks. Danville is a wealthy city with a number of community resources and amenities. The city is home to several annual festivals, the Museum of the San Ramon Valley and Mount Diablo State Park. With an abundance of outdoor recreational and cultural opportunities, there is something for everyone in Danville.
At Brookdale Danville, we offer innovative memory care services that encourage a true sense of choice, self and independence in our residents while we are readily available to offer quality care when needed. Our residents have comfort and peace of mind from our gentle daily routine that includes mental and physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and engaging in life-enhancing activities. Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Danville include:
- An award-winning dining program that offers dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Ongoing training for staff to ensure we are delivering the most innovative and progressive care
- Private or companion suites with walk-in showers
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.