Brookdale Durham is an assisted living and memory care community in Durham, North Carolina. Our community is ideally situated near shopping, dining and local attractions, including the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, the Duke Chapel and Eno River State Park. Durham is a lively city for people of all ages, ranked as one of the best places to raise a family. Durham is also home to Duke University, with Duke’s premiere medical center being located just a short drive from downtown Durham.
At Brookdale Durham, we serve seniors desiring assistance with daily living activities and those who have Alzheimer’s or a related form of dementia. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, balancing attentive care services with resident independence. Our high-quality services and luxurious amenities engage our seniors, which brings a fun and inviting atmosphere into our community.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Durham include:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or companion suites
- Each residence features walk-in showers and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Patios and covered porches
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas that are cozy and inviting, inspiring conversation and encouraging new friendships
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.