Brookdale East Tucson
Sterling House on East Speedway is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House at East Speedway include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
– Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
– Emergency response system in each resident’s room
– Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
– Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
– Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
– Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.