Brookdale Eden Prairie
Brookdale Eden Prairie provides specialized memory care services to seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We are located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota between Willow Park and the Bent Creek Golf Club.
Brookdale Eden Prairie provides a wide variety of services to ensure that each resident’s needs and wishes are met:
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs
- Medication management
- Behavior monitoring and intervention
- Specially adapted dining services
- Exterior doors are alarmed for safety
- Emergency response system which is monitored by our staff
- We offer respite and short term stay options
- Individual service plans are developed based on resident’s life story
Our community is specially designed to meet the needs of residents with memory issues and our town square concept allows for safe wandering while reducing agitation. Residents can enjoy musical entertainment, walking along our indoor and outdoor walking paths or relaxing in the sun in enclosed courtyard or sun room. We understand that pets are family also, so your furry friends are welcome and we also offer pet therapy as a regular part of our activity schedule.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.