Brookdale Elizabeth City
Brookdale Elizabeth City is an exceptional assisted living and memory care community in beautiful Elizabeth City in Pasquotank County. Elizabeth City has a rich heritage dating back more than 300 years. The city has continued to flourish, progressing and changing with time while honoring its history. As ‘One of America’s Best Small Towns’ and ‘One of the Best Places to Live on the Coast,’ Elizabeth City is a popular retirement destination and promises a high quality of life for people of all ages.
Brookdale Elizabeth City is located in a quiet residential area near Pine Lakes Country Club and just a short drive from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We are a pet-friendly community, recognizing the power of a pet in providing peace of mind and comfort as seniors adapt to a new home.
We offer numerous services and amenities to help residents flourish and live an engaged and purposeful life. Services and amenities include:
- Assisted living services for residents needing assistance with daily living activities
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care with gently structured routines and specially trained staff
- Three meals served daily with a choice of entrees
- Daily activities and social events
- Cozy library with computers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.