Brookdale Fayetteville offers premiere memory care services in picturesque Fayetteville, New York. Our town has a rich heritage with an abundance of parks and two lakes to be enjoyed year-round. Located near Syracuse, our town is the perfect combination of small town America and big city living, offering the best of both worlds. We are committed to caring for all who call Fayetteville home and providing a high quality of life promoting a strong sense of community and belonging.
Everything about our community at Brookdale Fayetteville serves to improve the lives of our residents. Our team of specially trained staff is thoughtfully chosen to work with residents with memory impairment and is trained to meet the needs of residents while respecting their privacy and dignity. Residents go through a familiar routine daily, giving them security and a sense of purpose. The daily routine at Brookdale Fayetteville includes mental and physical exercises, daily life skills and engaging activities – all designed to give residents a sense of accomplishment.
Residents also enjoy a long list of services and amenities which include
- Access to a well-trained staff 24 hours a day
- An award-winning dining plan with dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- An on-site library
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Ongoing training and support for the staff to better assist residents and their families
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.