Brookdale Greenville is an assisted living and memory care home located in historic Greenville, Ohio. Greenville is named for the Treaty of Greenville signed in 1795 that helped open the Northwest Territory. Our rich historical heritage combined with our fun festivals and events around the year and our scenic trails make Greenville, Ohio a beautiful and vibrant place to call home.
At Brookdale Greenville, our dedicated staff works closely with each resident to provide highly personalized care tailored to the unique needs of each person. In both our assisted living community and memory care units, we are committed to helping each resident maintain a level of independence that is safe for them.
Clare Bridge is our award-winning memory care unit and offers the routine and stability that residents with memory impairment need, while also encouraging them to live purposeful and meaningful lives.
Our long list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services, including bed sheets and towels
- Nursing services available around the clock to address medical issues as they arise
- Medication management and administration
- Door to door transportation services for shopping, dining and appointments
- On-site library offering regular print, large print, and audio books
- Outdoor walking and gardening areas
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.