Brookdale Heritage Plaza
Brookdale Heritage Plaza offers luxury resort-style independent senior living options to residents throughout the Willamette Valley and Linn County Oregon area. Our small town offers many options for recreation such as shopping at Heritage Mall, enjoying a meal at a local restaurant or visiting beautiful natural areas like Bowers Rocks State Park.
Our community provides a comfortable home-like environment with amenities that include:
- Resident-run cafe and general store
- Well-stocked library with a variety of reading material
- Resident storage spaces
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Transportation for shopping, dining, entertainment and appointments
- Billiards room
- Courtyard with seating areas, raised garden beds and greenhouse
- Private bath with walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes with stove top, refrigerator and microwave
We provide a variety of activities and outings that make each day fun, allowing quality time to spend with friends. At-home activities include favorites such as happy hour, live musical performances, educational seminars, painting classes and exercise groups. We also enjoy taking day trips to local casinos, the Newport Aquarium and excursions into Portland or Eugene for cultural events or other attractions.
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.