Brookdale Marietta offers senior residential and assisted living services on 5 acres of beautifully manicured grounds in Marietta, Ohio. Located on the Ohio and West Virginia border, Marietta is a historic town on the mighty Ohio River that exudes small town charm and a proud heritage that dates back to 1788. Our historical downtown area boasts charming shops, heritage homes and seven miles of brick streets. You are sure to feel right at home in our beautiful and welcoming Midwestern town.
Residents at Brookdale Marietta choose from different apartment styles to find out the best suites that meet their needs. Our 89 apartments are all on one level to help our residents with limited mobility. Each resident receives highly personalized care and we are proud of the partnership we have with local medical professionals to ensure the highest quality of comprehensive care for each resident. Other services and amenities at Brookdale Marietta include:
- Full service dining which includes home cooked meals
- A full activities calendar to meet a wide range of interests
- A library with ample books for residents to enjoy
- An on-site chapel for residents to develop their faith
- Scenic walking paths
- A passionate staff dedicated to caring for and understanding the needs of each resident
- Lounge and television rooms to encourage social interaction and the development of lasting friendships
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.