Brookdale Meridian is proud to provide exceptional memory care in Haslett, Michigan. Our scenic town is well known for being the home of Lake Lansing. The lake is over 500 acres and has two parks featuring access to beaches, fishing, and boating. Our community is safe and a great place to call home, being rated as one of the ‘Best Places to Raise Your Kids’ by Business Week.
Our compassionate community understands the unique needs of people living with Alzheimer’s and related forms of dementia. We strive to make each individual feel at home while encouraging them to live a purposeful and intentional life. Our carefully chosen staff leads residents through a gentle and familiar daily routine which includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills, and life enrichment programs.
Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Meridian include
- Highly personalized service plans that are consistently reviewed to meet changing needs
- Ongoing training and support for staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Full-service dining featuring a dementia friendly menu packed with nutrition
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Staff on-site and available around the clock
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.