Brookdale Midland is the premiere memory care community in Midland, Michigan. Midland boasts a rich heritage and is extremely family friendly, named the number four Best Small City to Raise a Family by Forbes magazine. Our city is ‘the city of modern explorers’ where we enable and encourage people of all ages to explore all the opportunities that Midland has to offer.
Residents at Brookdale Midland enjoy high quality personalized care. Our staff is well-trained and thoughtfully chosen to work specifically with people who have Alzheimer’s and related dementias. Staff at Brookdale Midland participates in ongoing training to ensure we are providing the highest level of care possible. Everything about our community is meant to put your loved one at ease. Our community is secured and homey, bringing peace and tranquility into the lives of our residents.
We know that a familiar daily routine is crucial to helping people with memory loss feel safe and comfortable. Our daily routine includes both physical and mental exercises as well as life enriching activities and the reviewing of daily life skills. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with needs as they arise while encouraging residents to be independent and respecting their privacy and dignity. Other services at Brookdale Midland include
- An award-winning dining program featuring consistent seating, dining assistance and dementia friendly meals
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nurses on call 24 hours a day
- Fun programs and outings supported by our dementia care specialists
- An on-site library
- Gorgeous outdoor patio and gardening area with a small pond and waterfall
- Cozy family room to entertain visitors and develop lasting friendships
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.