Brookdale Midlothian is a memory care and assisted living community in Midlothian, Virginia. Midlothian has a rich history, founded over 300 years ago as a coal mining village. Today Midlothian is a thriving town ranked as one of ‘The Best Places to Live’ by CNN Money. Midlothian is also home to world-renowned Bon Secours Hospital, St. Francis.
At Brookdale Midlothian, residents enjoy private apartment homes in our intimate and single story community that is easily accessible for our residents who have limited mobility. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Midlothian include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Three nutritious and well-balanced meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Assistance with personal needs including grooming and hygiene
- Activities and social programming that enhance the lives of residents
- Access to a trained staff around the clock
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Scheduled transportation services for appointments
Residents quickly feel at home at Brookdale Midlothian with our warm and welcoming staff eager to develop meaningful relationships and ready to provide care services when needed. We offer both memory care and assisted living care that is highly personalized, striving to honor individuality and promote independence.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.