Brookdale Missoula Valley
Brookdale Missoula Valley offers assisted living services to seniors in the Missoula County, Montana area. We enjoy an ideal location between two mountain ranges yet we are very close to retail areas, restaurants and many entertainment options. Residents can also enjoy outings for cultural activities and other special events.
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable community provides:
- Brain health activities
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Fine dining with special diet accommodation
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Beautician on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Help with medications and chronic disease monitoring
- Health and wellness education
We provide residents and their pets with a home-like environment that offers activity, friendship and fun. Favorite activities include bingo and other games, daily exercise classes, live music, church services and happy hours. Residents can also enjoy being a part of groups such as Men’s Group and Gal’s Gathering. Our resident association assist our dining staff and activities staff in choosing menu items, outings and other activities.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.