Brookdale Monroe is the premiere assisted living community in Monroe, Michigan. As the third oldest community in Michigan, Monroe has a rich historical heritage that has transitioned into luxurious modern day living. Located only 17 miles from Toledo and 35 miles from Detroit, residents of Monroe enjoy the peace and quiet of our tranquil town while also knowing everything they need is within reach. Monroe is home to Sterling State Park on the shores of Lake Erie offering boating, swimming, camping and hiking opportunities.
Brookdale Monroe offers senior living services in a home-like community, encouraging residents to live worry and care free lifestyles. Residents at Brookdale Monroe enjoy private apartments, a high level of personalized care and a dynamic social calendar. Other services at Brookdale Monroe include
- Three balanced meals served daily with snacks available all day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Reguarly reviewed personalized care plan
- Medication management and administration
- Life enriching activities and programs
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
We are excited to welcome you to the Brookdale Monroe family.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.