Brookdale Muskogee is a memory care and assisted living community in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Muskogee is a thriving city that exudes all-American charm. Though our city is large and offers an abundance of opportunities, it feels very much like a small town. Muskogee is home to the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, the Castle of Muskogee, Honor Heights Park and is well known for our annual Azalea Festival, celebrating our beautiful azaleas.
Brookdale Muskogee boasts an ideal location in a residential area near shopping, dining, Ft. Gibson Lake, and high quality medical facilities. Our community is safe and secure and quickly feels like home for our residents. The staff at Brookdale Muskogee is professional and courteous, committed to meeting the needs of residents as they arise.
Our residents and their families enjoy an abundance of services and amenities, which include:
- A strong relationship with the local community and medical providers
- Alzheimer’s support group
- Local community events including Trick or Treating and an Easter Egg Hunt
- Fine dining services with input from residents on menu choices
- Scheduled transportation services
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.