Brookdale Owatonna provides memory care services to seniors with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Our community is located at the southern end of East Owatonna Minnesota and was specially designed to meet the unique needs of those with dementia or other types of memory issues.
We offer many amenities and services designed to provide meaning, comfort and stability into the lives of memory care residents. Our caring staff can provide your loved one with:
- Respite care
- 24 hour nursing staff
- Staff receive ongoing training in managing dementia behaviors
- Personalized and continuously updated care plans
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Alarmed exterior doors for resident safety
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily hygiene activities
- Apartments have an emergency call system
- Health and behavior management and tracking
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
We provide residents with a home-like environment that offers support, friendship and fun. We offer multiple daily activities including bingo and other games, exercise classes, live musical entertainment, spiritual activities and craft sessions. Our outdoor enclosed courtyard is a great place to relax in the sunshine, watch the birds at the feeders or garden in our raised flower beds.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.