Brookdale Painted Post
Brookdale Painted Post offers high quality personalized assisted living service in Painted Post, New York. Our town boasts a history rich in Native American culture, serving as the landmark and meeting place of many early tribes. Today, Painted Post is a vibrant community combining natural beauty and economic growth to offer residents a high quality of life with an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities such as wineries, museums, scenic lakes and performing art centers.
Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, Brookdale Painted Post offers premiere assisted living services in a tranquil and scenic home-like environment. We are proud of the quality of life our residents enjoy, providing personalized care services and ensuring we are meeting the unique needs of each resident.
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities at Brookdale Painted Post which include:
- A choice of spacious suites and apartment homes with varying floor plans
- Easy access to all areas of the community for residents with limited mobility
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- An exciting and diverse activities schedule
- Full-service dining
- A strong community partnership with local medical professionals to meet the needs of residents
- Around the clock access to a highly trained and caring staff
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.