Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
Brookdale River Valley Tualatin has been named one of the area’s top 10 senior living communities by the Portland Business Journal, but what really makes us happy are the thank you notes from families, hugs from residents, and the opportunity to watch each resident blossom while in our care.
Our thoughtfully designed home includes amenities and activities for every personality, including:
- Artist studio complete with easels and paints
- Beauty and barber shops
- Billiards room
- Coffee bistro
- Fishing trips
- Guest suites for families wishing to stay overnight
- Library with a computer area
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Most apartments have a private porch or balcony
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and a greenhouse
- Pets are welcome
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Resident parking
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
Our community is located near the Tualatin Valley Wildlife Refuge and our windows offer views of the rolling hills and the woods. We take frequent trips to the refuge so that residents can enjoy the wide gentle paths, soft breezes, and abundant wildlife in the area.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.