Brookdale Saginaw Memory Care
Brookdale Saginaw is the memory care community of choice in Saginaw, Michigan. Saginaw is part of the Tri-Cities area and offers an abundance of unique things to do for all ages. Our city boasts an island park for picnics and evening fireworks, a French-style castle that now houses our historical society and a Japanese cultural center to enjoy authentic tea ceremonies. Our charming city offers all the charm of midwestern living while also providing an abundance of fun cultural, educational and recreational activities.
Brookdale Saginaw offers high quality memory care services for seniors with memory impairment. Our well-trained and caring staff is thoughtfully selected to work with seniors who have dementia. We know that a daily routine is important for people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias to feel comfortable and so we provide one. Our daily routine includes mental exercises, physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and enriching activities.
We believe that every person is important and every life is meaningful. Everything about our community is designed to give our residents a sense of belonging. Services and amenities included at Brookdale Saginaw include
- A personalized care plan that is consistently monitored and changed as needed
- An award-winning dining program offering dementia friendly meals and dining assistance
- Secured environment to keep all residents safe from wandering
- On-site library
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Compassionate and educated staff on-site and available 24 hours day
- Assistance with activities of daily living from our staff that respects the dignity and privacy of all residents
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.