Brookdale Tarpon Springs
Brookdale Tarpon Springs is a warm, welcoming assisted living community located in Pinellas County, Florida. Tarpon Springs is located about halfway between Lake Tarpon and the Gulf of Mexico.
Our active community provides has many opportunities for socialization and fun. Some favorites are nature walks, art classes, church services, live entertainment and poker or bridge tournaments. We have a large outdoor courtyard, beauty salon, activity room, cozy living room with fireplace and a computer room. Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish, but there is always something to do at Brookdale Tarpon Springs.
We offer personalized assisted living services with all of the comforts of home. Your health and comfort is our top priority. Our services include:
- On-site homecare
- Respite care
- Assistance with medication and other daily activities
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Pets are welcome and pet care is available
- Visiting medical specialists include rehabilitation therapists, podiatrist and an on call doctor
- Scheduled transportation services
- Individual care plans based on resident needs and wants
Our dietician plans three nutritious and delicious meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room. Our chef delights in preparing delicious comfort foods such as pot roast, chicken a la king, strawberry shortcake and peach cobbler.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.