Brookdale Western Hills
Brookdale Western Hills is an assisted living community in Temple, Texas. Temple is a thriving city in central Texas, home to one of two locations of the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Our city is a short drive from three major airports and has a strong history dating from our founding in 1881. Today, Temple is a vibrant city with shopping, dining, and world-class entertainment, making it a great place for people of all ages to call home.
Residents at Brookdale Western Hills enjoy our prime location that allows for day excursions to nearby local attractions like the Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum and the Battle of Temple Junction. We have a vibrant activities and social calendar to engage residents in our community and help them develop lasting and meaningful relationships.
Our community is elegant and offers resort-style amenities while also being comfortable and feeling like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Western Hills include,
- Access to a licensed and registered nurse
- Personal care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom or private or companion suites
- Accommodations feature kitchenettes, carpeting and individual climate controls
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.