Brookdale Wooster is one of the premier senior living communities in Ohio. We offer assisted living and specialized memory care services. We are located about an hour south of Cleveland but even though Wooster is a rural community we offer top notch amenities and services to all of our residents.
Our community is designed to promote independence, encourage the formation of friendships, provide needed assistance and to watch our residents thrive. Our community offers unparalleled common areas and private apartments. Common areas include:
- Fireplaces throughout the single story building
- Restaurant style dining room with wait staff
- Sunroom with aviary
- Ice cream parlor offering a variety of sweet treats
- Wraparound porch that is perfect for relaxing in the sun
- Outdoor areas with raised garden beds and walking paths
- TV room which is very popular for cheering on the Ohio State Buckeyes
- Activity room for games and crafts
- 24 hour bistro for those nights when you need a midnight snack
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- On site beauty salon and barber shop
Our activity calendar is as varied as the residents who live with us since they help us plan activities. On any given day you could be doing morning yoga, join the jewelry making club, explore the countryside on one of our bus trips or chat with a friend at one of our socials. This is just a sample of the activities our residents enjoy and the calendar is always changing.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.