Caleo Bay Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
At Caleo Bay we offer a sense of home and focus on time tested programs to engage every Resident based on their unique life story. We spend meaningful time with our Residents to best understand their individualized needs every day.
Our approach, as well as our many years of experience, gives us a sense of pride and motivates us to be a valued resource for you and your family.
Our specially designed community built in 2013 for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias offer spacious accommodations and personalized care for the uniqueness of each Resident. Your monthly fee offers a variety of amenities.
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with daily living skills
- Licensed nurse on staff 24 hours
- An activities program designed for successful engagement
- Regularly scheduled social events with families encouraged to attend
- Three nutritious meals and snacks served daily
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished towels and linens and routine housekeeping
- Resident clothing laundry
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyards with walking areas
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and telephone outlets in all Resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services
- Individualized service plans
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.