Callahan Court is a memory care community for people with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia in Roseburg, Oregon. Roseburg is known as the timber capital of the world and is renowned for its natural beauty. Roseburg is surrounded by mountains, rivers and waterfalls, offering residents unparalleled access to outdoor recreational opportunities. Other recreational opportunities include historic, winery, scenic and cultural tours of the local region.
Callahan Court is proud to offer exceptional memory care services to residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia through our Pathways program. Pathways is a Montessori-based approach to care that allows us to create a customized environment and plan for each resident. We are committed to meeting not only physical needs but the social, spiritual and emotional needs of every person that calls Callahan Court home.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Three home cooked meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Programs that encourage community engagement and intergenerational relationships
- A gentle and familiar routine for peace of mind
- Physical exercise programs such as walking and balance exercises
- Purposeful and creative activities
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.