Camellia at Deerwood
Now you can enjoy a Leisure Care Premier lifestyle in sunny Florida! Introducing Camellia at Deerwood, located in the beautiful Deerwood neighborhood of southeastern Jacksonville. Our independent living community is adjacent to Sweetwater by Del Webb, less than a mile from 295 (formally 9A) on Bay Meadows and Sweetwater Parkway.
Camellia at Deerwood residents can now enjoy all of Leisure Care’s premier programs and services that make us well-known among those seeking a vigorous independent lifestyle, including a PrimeFit fitness program and gym, Travel by Leisure Care travel services, guest services, and a calendar full of fun and engaging programs, events and activities in and around the Jacksonville, Florida area.
Jacksonville has a lot to offer our independent living residents. Whether you are a bone fide shopaholic or a strolling window-shopper, you can cruise by St. Johns Town Center and The Avenues Mall. For those who enjoy the outdoors there are many beautiful beaches like Neptune, Atlantic, American, Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine. For health care services, the Mayo Clinic, Baptist Medical Center, and St. Luke’s Hospital are only two miles down the road. And of course, Jacksonville Golf & Country Club is nearby. Let us set up your tee time while you relax on the porch with some lemonade and good friends. After your game, come home to the peace and tranquility of Camellia at Deerwood.
For those academically-minded, audit a course at University of North Florida and keep your mind sharp. Follow that up with a workout in the PrimeFit gym and we bet you will feel 10 years younger! In fact, we bet you’ll start feeling younger and more carefree just being here. This is good, because with all of the social programs and events going on, you’ll want plenty of energy to enjoy it all!
- Beautiful building surrounded by forest greenbelt
- True restaurant dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Private dining room for special occasions and entertaining family and friends
- Beauty salon and day spa
- Games and activity room
- Billiards table
- Creative Gallery for arts, crafts and projects
- Gorgeous lobby and lounges
- Outdoor patio and walking paths
- PrimeFit gym and fitness program
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- The Sanctuary multi-purpose room for religious services,
resident meetings and gatherings
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Scheduled transportation via luxury town car and air-conditioned shuttle bus
- Complimentary wireless Internet service available throughout the community
- Guest suites available for out of town guests
- Pet friendly community
- Coming Soon — Outdoor swimming pool
- Coming Soon — Covered parking
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Washers and dryers
- Fully-equipped kitchens (except dishwasher)
- Emergency communication system
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Apartment maintenance
- Basic cable TV included in the monthly rent
- All utilities, including telephone and Internet, included in the monthly rent
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.