Cardinal Place is an assisted living community located in the beautiful town of Cambridge, Ohio.
Our community is set in a quiet wooded area and resident rooms overlook the woods or our private interior courtyard.
We offer activities that foster independence, curiosity and a sense of adventure:
- Family barbecues in our quiet courtyard
- Sightseeing outings to nearby Amish country and Salt Fork State Park
- Afternoon trips to town for shopping or visiting sites such as the Hopalong Cassidy Museum
- Group transportation is provided to community events
Our spacious apartments and common areas offer luxury amenities designed for both safety and comfort:
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Safety features in bathrooms
- Individual climate controls
- Large picture windows
- Computer area with internet access
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- On site beautician
- Restaurant style dining room
At Cardinal Place your wellbeing and comfort are our number one priority. We offer respite and short term stays as well as urgent placement if needed. We have a full time registered nurse on site who provides clinical oversight and care coordination. We also offer physical, occupational and speech therapy. In case of serious illness or emergency Southeastern Regional Medical Center is only four miles away. Our caring staff can assist with daily activities such as medication management, chronic disease monitoring, dressing and grooming.
Cardinal Place offers a combination of services that will provide you with the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for in such a way as to promote both dignity and independence.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.