Cascade Place is located in a quiet neighborhood in Enumclaw, Washington. We are just two blocks North of Enumclaw Park near the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and our mountain views are stunning.
We pride ourselves on caring for our residents wholeheartedly. We offer:
- On site nursing staff 24 hours a day
- St. Elizabeth Hospital is two miles away
- Menus designed by a registered dietician
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Home visit program
- Respite and short term care
- Fitness room
- Transportation to medical appointments
We encourage our residents to pursue old hobbies or learn new ones. Weekends include lively sports days to cheer on the Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders. On wet rainy days we have ample space for arts and crafts, puzzles, games and other indoor activities.
We also have an enclosed outside courtyard perfect for socializing, barbecues and gardening. We provide transportation for off-site activities including trips to our local senior center, community events and shopping. One of our most popular activities is going for a drive to Mount Rainier National Park with its sweeping vistas and rustic lodges.
Many of our private apartments look out over wooded grounds or our private courtyard. Apartments are ideal for individuals or couples and include the following amenities:
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Individual climate controls
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Apartments are unfurnished to allow for personalization by resident
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency call system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.