Cedar Creek Memory Care (Opening Early 2018)
Cedar Creek Memory Care Community is located in the picturesque community of Edmonds, Snohomish County, Washington. The town of Edmonds is just 11 miles north of Seattle and has become known as a great place to raise a family, start your adult life, or even to retire. Our community is located just a stone’s throw away from the city of Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course and the beautiful Yost Park.
Cedar Creek is a great option for you or a loved one because they have a very dedicated staff. They know that many senior adults value their independence but sometimes living alone can become increasingly difficult. That is why the staff is focused on meeting the needs of all of the residents in this community. They have a nursing service available for every resident, services for mobility assistance, medication management, assistance for those who have diabetes, and they offer activities and exercise programs seven days a week.
Although we have the most dedicated staff around, our community is much more than a location for an individuals to go to require. We have many activities and amenities for our residents to consider, including the following:
- 24 hour on-site licensed nurses
- Complete medication service
- Diabetic management program
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Snacks available 24 hours a day
- Activities and exercise programs
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping and linens
- Supervised bus outings
- Neighbor suites, private and
- Living rooms with fireplaces
- Sun rooms and two dining rooms
- Two-story courtyard with water feature
- Interactive main street
- Reminiscing lounges
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Secured garage parking for visitors
The staff at Cedar Creek Memory Care Community will go the extra mile for you and your family.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.