Chandler Place is located just south of the small town of Kendallville, Indiana. We are three miles south of Bixler Lake. Kendallville has many options for entertainment including public parks and several annual festivals. We make sure our residents have the opportunity to take part in community life and provide transportation for these events as well regular trips to town for shopping, dining or golf.
Chandler Place is able to help with daily activity needs as well as medical needs. Our community includes amenities designed to promote wellness and safety:
- Rehabilitation services
- Fitness room with individualized exercise classes including Tai Chi
- 24 hour a day staff that assist with medication management and chronic disease monitoring
- All bathrooms have built in grab bars and other safety features
- Emergency call system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Public and private areas designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Each resident is provided with an individual care plan
- Respite and short term stay programs
- Beautician on site
- Urgent placement
- Home visit program
- All meals are planned by a registered dietician
We have many activities that provide fun and promote socialization. Resident favorites include games, lively discussions around the fireplace and sing-alongs with visiting piano players. During the summer our enclosed courtyard is busy with barbecues, gardening, storytelling gatherings and games. Meal times provide a great opportunity to enjoy delicious food with friends in our restaurant style dining room.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.