Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
We’re excited to be bringing the best in assisted living and memory care to the Triangle. Chatham Ridge Assisted Living will be located in Polks Village in southern Chapel Hill, just south of the Orange County/Chatham County line.
We anticipate opening in December of 2014.
What can you expect from Chatham Ridge Assisted Living?
- A state-of-the-art assisted living community with specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia in our secure Horizons neighborhood
- A bright, warm, homelike environment with abundant common areas
- Customized care with registered nurse oversight
- Around-the-clock access to certified nursing assistants and personal care staff
- In-room emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Nutritious dietician-designed and chef-inspired meals served in a restaurant-style setting
- Healthful snacks delivered three times each day
- A full-time social director to encourage holistic wellness and life balance
- On-site full-service beauty salon offering a full range of services
- Private family dining room for special family events
- No costly buy-ins or long-term leases
Visit our newly-opened information center!
Come see a furnished model apartment with accurate dimensions.
We’re in the Chatham Downs/Harris Teeter shopping center just off Highway 15/501, next door to The Mattress Factory.
Our address is 143 Chatham Downs Drive, Suite 302, in Chapel Hill.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we’re open from 9 am until 4 pm.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we’re open from 8:30 am until 5 pm.
Want to connect on a evening or weekend? No problem! Just give us a call to arrange the details.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.