The residents of Colonial Place don’t have to imagine residing in the peace, tranquility, and breathtaking beauty of the foothills of Elkins, Randolph County, West Virginia, because they get to live it every day. This assisted living community concentrating on memory care sits in a wooded setting that many would envy. They are conveniently located less than a 5-minute ride from Davis Medical Center.
At Colonial Place, compassion, comfort and quality care combine to set the perfect atmosphere providing a well balanced and secure way of life. Through appropriate daily living activities (recreational, social, and medical), focus, and individual attention, residents suffering from dementia and/or Alzheimer’s receive the utmost care. In addition to memory care, Colonial Place is equipped to offer diabetic, non-ambulatory, and incontinence care.
Amenities, programs and life enhancements include:
- Studio, semi-private, and 1 bedroom living quarters
- 24/7 staff on-site
- Visiting speech, occupational and physical therapist, visiting podiatrist and nurse
- Secure environment for wandering residents through alarm alert bracelets
- Beautician on-site, devotional services
- Indoor and outdoor common areas, recreational activities
- Complimentary transportation, resident parking, outdoor only smoking
Residents’ lives are undeniably enhanced thanks to the values reflected by each and every staff member at Colonial Place, namely excellence, accountability, respect, loyalty, joy, passion, care, and integrity. Simply put, Colonial Place promotes independent living, memory care and assisted living made better.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.