Conner Place has been voted as one of the top assisted living communities in Canyon, Texas. We are located less than one mile south of Palo Duro Creek and two miles north of West Texas A&M University. Our dedicated staff goes out of the way to treat each resident like family and to enrich the lives of all who live here.
Our goal is to help each resident thrive and flourish through a combination of care services and activities:
- Respite and short term stay
- Registered Nurse is always available
- Assistance with daily tasks if needed
- Medication and chronic disease management
- We offer pet therapy as well as being pet friendly to resident’s pets
- In house activities include happy hour, Monday night football parties and karaoke
- Off site activities include picnics, golf outings, visiting historic downtown and the nearby Palo Duro Canyon scenic preserve
- Fitness room is available for individualized exercise programs
- We have space for onsite therapy
- Transportation provided for group activities
- Home visit program available
Our registered dietician plans appetizing and nutritious meals and snacks. Everyone finds their way into the dining room when the aroma of barbecued chicken wafts down the hall. If you prefer something with a little more spice our chefs make authentic burritos and enchiladas. We also have wonderful desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth, everything from pineapple upside down cake to peach cobbler and caramel brownies.
Alternate meals and snacks are always available. Of course your friends and family are welcome to join you for a meal and we can provide overnight accommodations for them also.
- Conner Place is a Type B facility for residents who require staff assistance to evacuate, are not capable of following directions in an emergency and require nighttime attendance
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.