Cottonwood Cove Retirement Community
Located in Chubbuck in Bannock County, Idaho, Cottonwood Cove retirement community is an independent living community in a serene neighborhood. With close proximity to a health services, shopping mall, library and leisure centers, residents of Cottonwood will find their stay worthwhile.
The staffs are always happy to help and have a top most level of commitment when it comes to addressing residents’ needs. Among the staff is a set coordinator who always plans for daily activities for the residents who are willing to keep busy.
The residents of Cottonwood Cove retirement community get to enjoy a variety of amenities on a day to day basis, this includes:
- An exercise and fitness room with an instructor
- Homelike designed dining room
- Games and crafts area with various games and a pool table
- An assortment of instruments including an organ and piano
- Scenic park for strolls and relaxation
- Well stocked library
- Beauty salon with beautician and barber
- Lounging area with a TV set for catching up with latest programs and news
Cottonwood Cove is designed for an independent kind of lifestyle. Residents can enjoy the full benefit of a personalized and secure environment. During this particular time of individuals, golden years Cottonwood Cove assures of a comfortable and joyous stay.
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.