Court Street Village
Court Street Village offers affordable senior living in Flint, Michigan. Located in Genesee County, Flint is widely known for its educational and cultural amenities. Residents of all ages enjoy exploring the Flint Children’s Museum and the Sloan Museum, which features history and science exhibits. Those who enjoy the performing arts won’t want to miss The Whiting, which hosts a variety of year-round performances, plays and more. Whether you are visiting Flint for the weekend or relocating to the area, you will enjoy exploring all that it has to offer.
Court Street Village offers seniors a comfortable and affordable retreat that is situated among mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Our community is designed with adults age 55 and over in mind, offering a relaxing environment with a laid-back and low maintenance style of living. We have an onsite professional management team and an experienced maintenance team, ensuring that we provide a high quality of customer service for our residents.
At Court Street Village, our residents enjoy a vibrant community with a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- Conveniently located near many of the region’s dining, shopping and entertainment venues
- One- and two-bedroom apartments offered with various floorplans, allowing you to choose the floorplan that will best suit your needs and lifestyle
- Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by lush landscaping and mature trees
- Comfortable outdoor common areas and courtyards
- Complimentary transportation
At Court Street Village, seniors enjoy a high quality of life where they can continue pursuing their hobbies and interests while making new friends. We are proud of the quality of our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
- Senior Apartments
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.